Welcome to the Northwest Florida Regional Airport Airlines Frequently Asked Questions. We hope this information is of assistance to you in planning your travel. If you still have questions unanswered by this FAQ, please contact the Northwest Florida Regional Airport.Topics covered by this FAQ:
- Contacting Airlines
- Airport Codes
- What Airlines fly out of your airport?
- How do I get in touch with airlines at your airport? I need to talk to someone at the local ticket counter.
- It's best to contact the airlines for reservations and information.
- Where are your airlines listed in the phone book?
- In the Sprint "Red Book" you will find the Northwest Florida Regional Airport listed under Transportation Services, in the yellow pages under Airports, and in the white pages - located in the pink section under Okaloosa County Board of County Commissioners/Airport Administration.
- I called the airline and they told me they do not fly into your airport. I thought they did?
- What the airline may be telling you is they do not fly into the Ft. Walton Beach Airport - which is a tiny grass strip near Navarre, FL. Please use the airport code VPS for the Northwest Florida Regional Airport when confirming/making reservations.
- I need to leave a message for my family member coming from a foreign country. I don't know the airline. Can you help?
- If you can provide an approximate time of arrival we will work with you to find the correct airline. Otherwise, you will need to obtain a flight number, or airline information from a relative or friend of the traveler.
- Can you tell me how much a ticket is from your airport to my destination?
- Unfortunately, the Northwest Florida Regional Airport does not have flight pricing information. Each airline continuously changes their prices due to economy and the time of day. We suggest contacting the airlines directly by telephone, using the internet as a resource, or working with a professional travel agent.